Let’s be honest here, I really like thinking about cocks. One of my favourite things about my job is that I can spend hours at a time perusing hardcore photos, or trawling through the vivthomas.com movie back catalogue, and if anyone asks what I’m doing I just sigh and mutter, “Working…” I’m not sure whether that actually makes me a penis expert, but here are a few useful tips I have learned about perfecting your erection from the male porn stars we shoot…
1. Don’t smoke or drink too much. Smoking affects your circulation, so it may restrict blood flow to your johnson – besides making her feel like she’s kissing an ashtray. And while a drink or two can get you both in the mood, drinking excessively may lead to the notorious ‘brewer’s droop’ – not something you’ll care to remember in the morning.
2. Let gravity give you a hand by choosing positions where you are on top, like missionary or doggy style. Increased blood flow will ensure a harder erection than in positions where she’s on top, as well as giving you control of the thrust rate.
3. Ever tried a cock ring? It’s one of the most fun sex toys for guys, as slipping it around the base of your boner keep the blood pulsating and guarantees a rock hard rod.
4. Eat zinc-rich foods like liver, seafood, pumpkin seeds and peanuts – or take a supplement – to increase testosterone. High fat meals will have the opposite effect, decreasing libido and making erections more difficult to maintain. And drink pineapple juice if you want a blowjob – it makes your cum taste sweeter!
5. Strengthening your abdominal muscles will lead to firmer erections and greater power in the bedroom – as well as creating a physique the ladies will love! Regular exercise also boosts testosterone and gives you a sense of well being, which enhances your attractiveness. Why not try a few kegel exercises too?
If you’re looking for some inspiration, The Art of Sex 2 is on the way – follow-up to our most popular boy-girl movie ever, and packed with the kind of intimate, passionate sex that will rock your world and hopefully introduce you to a few new moves too!